2 Year old Eureka Atom 65 that I’m trying to sell since I got a new grinder. Never had any issues with the grinder & it did a great job. I have run roughly 30lbs of coffee through it overall.
* 65mm Flat Burrs - The Atom 65 uses the same burrs as Eureka's commercial Zenith line, and can be upgraded to their titanium or RedSpeed finishes.
* Silent Grind - A thick, non-resonant case and rubber hush gaskets at common sound exit points give the grinder a soft, low sound easy to hold a conversation over.
* ACE System - Eureka's anti-clump and -static grind chute help keep your grounds fluffy and your countertops clean.
* Stepless Bottom Burr Adjust - The Atom 65's near-infinite grind adjustments are made from below the motor with an easy knurled knob. This helps to preserve your grind setting when you disassemble your grinder for cleaning.
* Programmable Dosing - Program both single and double shot grind times from the color screen, or select the center button to grind manually.