Contemporary stainless-steel front panel, durable metal frame, with a bright display, the Gaggia Accademia super-automatic espresso machine does it all. For ease of use, it has one-touch, programmable push-button controls for espresso, hot water and milk outputs, so that the Accademia dispenses perfect beverages on demand. Retails new for $1800.
• Seven fully programmable beverage selections
• Set parameters for milk length, froth, beverage strength, and brew volume
• Dual boilers for optimal performance
• 0.5 liter milk carafe for one-touch brewing of speciality beverages
• Ceramic burr grinder and integrated bean hopper with double lid aroma saver
Dimension: 14.6 x 11 x 16 inchs., Weight: 0.32lbs.
Refurbished and on the market 10/2012 to make 32,000 cups of espresso in it's lifetime.
New milk carafe to go with the machine. If purchased outside of Colorado, buyer pays shipping.